The 8th WACBE World Congress on Bioengineering welcomes submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following scientific tracks and special symposia.
– Track 1: Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
– Track 2: Biomedical Imaging, Signal Processing and Health Informatics
– Track 3: Biomechanics, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
– Track 4: Biosensors, Bionanotechnology and Medical Devices
– Track 5: Cellular, Genomic and Biomolecular Engineering
– Track 6: Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
– Special Symposium 1: Advanced Sensors & Measurement Techniques
– Special Symposium 2: Foot-ankle Bioengineering
– Special Symposium 3: Light-sound Synergy and Its Applications in Biomedicine
– Special Symposium 4: Neural Engineering for Rehabilitation
– Special Symposium 5: Rehabilitation Engineering and Elderly Care
– Special Symposium 6: Ultrasound in Bioengineering
You are required to submit the abstract via the Online Submission System. If you have problems with online submission, please fill in the Abstract Submission Form (Download here) and email with the Abstract to email@example.com.
Abstract Submission Deadline (only poster presentation) has been extended to 15 March 2017.
All contents should fit to one A4 page, with margins of 2.5 cm on all sides and single line spacing. For clarity, the authors should include their full names in the author list instead of initials. Please confine the abstract format and styling to that of the Abstract Template (Download here).
Each registered participant can have a maximum of two abstract presentations. A notification letter will be sent via e-mail before March 15, 2017.
Registered participants will submit abstracts in English, and indicate their preferences on the mode of presentation, either oral and poster. The organization committee would try the best but is not guaranteed to facilitate the preferred presentation. Please note the final allocation of the mode of presentation.
WACBE Young Investigator’s Awards &
IEEE EMBS HK & Macau Joint Chapter Best Student Oral Presentation Award
Awards for the best papers for both oral and poster presentations will be set up to young investigators. The abstracts will be shortlisted by a panel under the Scientific Program Committee. The candidate must:
- register for the conference;
- attend the conference and the closing ceremony;
- be the first author of the abstract;
- be either research student or young researcher < 35 years old;
- indicate to join the competition of Young investigator award in the Abstract Submission Form.